RETURN AND CLAIM OF JEWELERY PURCHASED ON THE SITE
The purchased goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt if:
- they are not used
- they are not commercially distorted
- they are accompanied by the documents issued at the time of purchase and all the conditions of article 55 of the Consumer Protection Law have been met.
When returning the goods, the transportation costs are at the expense of the USER, except in cases of wrongly shipped or defective goods.
Goods whose return or claim cannot be accepted due to non-fulfillment of the above conditions of return will be sent back to the customer at his own expense.
A request for a return or a claim is made by the USER in writing by message to email@example.com The message must contain the USER's names; phone and email for contact; Order number; the goods or goods subject to return or claim; reason for the return or claim.We will confirm by providing a valid return number and instructions on how to do this. Shipments to us without a pre-approved and valid return number will not be accepted.
Upon final return of the goods the USER receives back the amount by him (without the delivery amount) by bank transfer within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. To do this, the User must provide in the return or claim message bank account details: IBAN and Name of the holder to recover the amount. After receiving the shipment, within 48 hours a representative of the company will review the goods and approve the possibility of a refund, if a non-compliance with any of the return requirements is found, will contact the USER to explain the reasons for the refusal and to specify further actions. After clarifications have been made, the USER will receive a written confirmation of the agreements made in the email.When you buy our jewelry you receive a quality certificate, which also serves as a guarantee card for a period of 1 month.
The guarantee covers:
Stone fall due to poor mounting on the metal part.
Apparent manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear on the metal part or stones resulting in scratches and wear on the metal coating, as well as silver darkening.
- Change in color of silver due to contact with mineral water, cosmetic or cleaning and corrosive preparations.
- Mechanical damage (traces of impact, crushing, etc.)
- No certificate issued at purchase
- In the event that the defect cannot be corrected or the product replaced, we will refund the amount paid to you within 10 working days from the date of the claim.
How to take care of our jewelry: